Oh, Miley (soon-to-be-Hemsworth) Cyrus. The newly-blonde bombshell has been getting a lot of heat lately, but between getting engaged young to saying goodbye to the bun that has its own Twitter account, we all know that she’s just bein’ Miley. But no matter if you love her or secretly hate her, you can’t deny that these 10 things make her pretty awesome.
1. She has five dogs. Yes, five. They’re all adopted, all adorable, and all give her slobbery kisses every single morning (which she almost always tweets a picture of). Way to make us even more jeals, Miley.
2. She can literally just chopher hair off and still look fabulous. Well, someone definitely isn’t afraid of change! When her stylist tweeted a picture of the bun she was about to say goodbye to, everyone in the world was screaming “noooooo!” to their computers. Then, she posted a picture of her new ‘do. Long hair, short hair, whatevs — she can rock it.
4. She’s not afraid to try new things. From cute little country star to pop princess to, umm, dubstep goddess? We def didn’t see her new single with DJ Borgore coming, but we’re not complainin’.
5. She’s confident enough to take pics of herself without makeup. Crazy hair or not, we wouldn’t mind rolling out of bed every morning looking this glamorous.
6. She isn’t afraid to stick up for herself. When people bash Miley, she isn’t afraid to tell it like it is and make sure her fans know what’s true and what’s not. When she got engaged, everyone was making comments about her being too young. But we don’t care what age you are. When Liam Hemsworth proposes to you, you scream “yes.”
7. Her bod. OMG. Yeah, we’ve all seen the pictures of her newly-sculpted pilates bod, and we can speak for everyone when we say, “SERIOUSLY, MILEY?!” Time to roll out the pilates mat and do some work ourselves.
8. She has killer style. Whether she’s on the red carpet or just taking her dogs on a walk, all eyes are on her. And the girl always knows how to make a statement. (Although it’s not always in a good way.)
After getting some some heat for calling Miley Cyrus “gay,” Evan Rachel Wood explained her comment and befriended Miley.
When the former “Hannah Montana” star stunned fans by chopping off her hair, Wood said, “I called it! Miley Cyrus is leaning toward gay.”
Wood recieved a lot of backlash for the post, leading her to take to Twitter again on Thursday to say, “Ok. To be clear. I believe you should be able to joke and have a sense of humor about everything. And I hate explaining, but just to be clear, I don’t judge people on how they look. Nor do I associate a hair style with sexuality.”
The 24 year-old actress continued, “I myself am bisexual and have always ‘joked’ about Miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation. So I ‘joked’ when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, I am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke.”
Wrapping up the explanatory rant, Miss Wood wrote, “I could (not) care less what gender she was attracted to. But don’t hate me for supporting her in whatever she chooses. It’s all fine by me.”
Miley proved she wasn’t bothered by the comment responding to Wood’s tweet by simply saying, “well said!” at which point Wood told her followers, “Now Miley Cyrus and I are friends. Let this be a lesson to all of you.”
The former Hannah Montana star tweeted several messages, yesterday, asking fans to reflect on certain aspects of life. One of them said: “When we love we strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are everything around us becomes better too.”
She later tweeted: “People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, & ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity….Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul”
Last but not least, the 19-year-old star added, “Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.”
Here is another photo of Miley and her friends being patriotic on the fourth of July! Miley Cyrus is currently working on new music to release yet another album. The album has an expected due date of later this year or early 2013.
– Miley Cyrus was spotted out in Toluca Lake yesterday, July 5. She was seen texting on her phone as she made her way through her neighborhood. Miley continued the patriotic spirit of Independence day by rocking a giant red and white star sweater. She looks adorable, I love when she rocks her converses.
It was also recently confirmed via FOX that she would be attending the Teen Choice Awards! Don’t’ forget to vote for Miley and all your other faves!
– Miley Cyrus, 19, recently got engaged to Liam Hemsworth, 22, and while she’s in no hurry to get pregnant she eventually wants them to raise a large family together. A source said, “She really wants a bunch of kids, since she has a a lot of brothers and sisters. She wants the same thing for when she becomes a mother. She wants the kids to be all hers, and it might be a little while after marriage for her to start because she really loves her body and wants to spend some time being the ‘Hot Wife.’ “
While she doesn’t want to rush things, insiders say the former Hannah Montana actress has been getting in some practice by looking after Liam’s brother Chris’ new daughter, India Rose.
The source added to website HollywoodLife.com, “She has been able to quell any desires about being a mother by helping out with Chris Hemsworth’s baby India Rose. She is all about babysitting whenever they need it. It hasn’t sparked her need for a baby for herself any faster, but rather has made her happy that she is in the glow. The baby can come later – unless they have an accident.”
– After the demo leaked, fans have been anticipating the release of Rock Mafia’s “Morning Sun”. Miley does the back-up vocals in the song, and sounds amazing! The song is featured on Rock Mafia’s mixtape, out today, July 4th. The mixtape is free, so take a listen!
– Former disney hottie Miley Cyrus is confirmed to be at the Teen Choice Awards! Other people who will be attending: Zooey Deschanel, Lea Michele, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Josh Hutcherson, Zac Efron, Ellen DeGeneres, Sophia Grace and Rosie, Tyler Posey, Gordon Ramsay, Laura and Vanessa Marano and Ashley Benson Among Choice Stars Scheduled to Appear.